On the ground floor of our hotel is our Bistrot Gourmand "" Le Chien Jaune ""
In the heart of Tours, we offer you the comfort of a gourmet bistro with the authentic decoration of a Parisian brasserie. Our main room can accommodate up to 54 people. During the period of COVID19 our capacity is reduced to 35 - 40 people to strengthen our health security.
On sunny days, you can have your meal on the terrace, have a coffee or taste a cheese plate accompanied by a glass of wine.
Our chef Xavier AUBRUN is pleased to make you taste authentic French cuisine, made from fresh products according to the seasons.
In 2015, the Michelin guide awarded us "" le bib gourmand "" . ( Good value for money)
Our team welcomes you all year round from Monday to Saturday ((service between 12:00 p.m. and 1:45 p.m. and between 7:00 p.m. and 9:45 p.m.).We are closed every Sunday and on public holidays. The restaurant is occasionally closed on Mondays (please contact us to check availability).
We recommend that you book in advance to ensure you have a table available.
Do not hesitate to visit our website Le Chien Jaune and our Facebook page
Here is our menu and our menus:
Example of Plaisir Menu * changes according to the season
- Starter-Main Course-Dessert : 36 € Starter-Main Course : 31 € Main Course-Dessert : 26 €
- Crispy Sweetbread , Green Asparagus & Beet Vinaigrette
- Crab Tartare with Mango & Crayfish Vinaigrette
- Poached egg , Pepper & Foie Gras in broth
- Blanquette of langoustines and shrimps & Crustacean emulsion
Main course (24 € à la carte)
- Roasted duck breast , pan-fried foie gras & red wine sauce
- Rib of Cochon, potatoes with bacon & rosemary jus
- Sautéed large prawns , Candied Primeurs & Basilic Juice
- Returned Fish , Summer Vegetables & White Butter
- Gourmet shortbread with strawberries & Almond milk ice cream
- Marbled with two chocolates & Orange coulis
- Our sparkling Countess Melba & caramelized peaches
- Small crêpes with praline butter & salted butter caramel ice cream
- Cheese plate 3 pieces € 7